Originally published April 5, 2017 on The Huffington Post
1. The relentless, god-awful language and policies of Trump, his family and administration, and the Republican Party are not only a constant daily assault on our sensibilities, but completely unforgivable.
2. The recent failed Republican plan for replacing the Affordable Care Act shows clearly what the Republican Party stands for: sheer contempt and utter disregard for the poor and elderly.
3. They care only for the super wealthy.
4. They’ve been taken over by Right-wing extremists who are a threat to democracy.
5. They are boiling over with cruelty and meanness.
6. One is morally bound not to cooperate with those who values are so debased.
7. They are an abomination to everything that is wholesome and just.